KOMPAS, a leading national newspaper, is enunciating a challenging opportunity and calling for exceptional professional to join our growing team as:
EMPLOYEE RELATION STAFF (HR-ER)
· Male, max.27-year-old
* Bachelor degree in Law from distinguished university, with GPA not less than 3.00
* Proven previous experience in designated field for at least 1 year
* Analytical and organized
* Familiar with Indonesian Labor Act
* Sufficient knowledge and handiness in handling employee relation issues (employee cases, contracts, outsourcing, etc.)
* Easy going personality with good interpersonal skill
Should you believe that you meet all the fore-mentioned qualifications, we encouraged you to forward your complete application with enclosed details, not later than 2 Agustus 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note HR-ER as the subject of your e-mail, and attach your application letter and complete resume with your personal data, experience, education background, GPA, and latest photograph in one resume (max 300kb). Please do not attach another document.
or by mail to:
PO BOX 4612 Jakarta 12046
Please note HR-ER at the upper right corner of the envelope
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For more info please visit www.kompas.co.id