• Education (recommended level of education/knowledge):
B.E / B.Tech in technical or economical fields. Additional education by proven set of managerial
and soft skill trainings
Recognized expertise in a complex purchasing / negotiations / contracting environment.
Share expertise with colleagues and others, offers mentoring and guidance to others.
Is a lead contributor individually and as a team member. Understands the relevant business
issues and is able to prioritize. 10 years experience.
• Initiative taking, problem solving, flexibility and decision making skills
• Strategic thinking
• Understanding of NSN Strategies
• Broad knowledge of service procurement and its business logic
• Market knowledge
• Contract management expertise
• Familiarity with customer and product processes
• Negotiation skills, presentation and relationship management skills
• Active listening and communication skills
• Information sharing and networking skills
• Language and computer skills
• Project management
As a Project Procurement Manager, you will need to ensure the capacity and competence of suppliers for a geographical area and the performance of those suppliers, to plan the usage and subcontractor structure and provide the respective CTs with the required resources/supplies for the deliver and care phase in accordance with strategy.
For further inquiries, send email to: email@example.com
Close date: 06 July 2009