PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung. ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as “Best Bank in China”, “Best Trading in the World”, “Best Management Company in China” awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as “Most Honored Corporation in China”. ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
1. Perform the secretarial activities, filing system, and incoming/outgoing official letters (document flow) in accordance with the existing guidelines for the benefit of ensuring the security and neatness in compliance with the established procedure and system.
2. Perform the reviewing and checking functions for the issuance of Board of Corporate outgoing official letters in order to ensure the accuracy of the provided information.
3. Execute the internal and external activities of information center for the purpose of supporting the news release on overall bank personnel activities and information spread.
4. Coordinate the meetings of Matters/Division Heads, Branch Heads with Board of Corporate by creating the resume as the information materials to Board of Directors.
5. Maintain the relationship and cooperation with other institutions for the purpose of preparing the gathering of Board of Corporate meetings with external parties, the signing of cooperation concept as well as the feast etc.
6. Responsible for the gathering of position transfer ceremonies, inaugural ceremonies for certain officials in banking environment.
7. Compose and execute the correspondence work, the filing management of Board of Corporate documents.
8. Handle the correspondence related to the licenses or Board of Corporate ‘ letters addressed to other institutions.
9. Prepare the draft of Board of Corporate answering letters to the letters addressed to Board of Corporate
10. Examine, create concept, and make correction on the letter drafts to be signed by Board of Corporate
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, Psychology or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English, Preferred Language (s): Mandarin
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Familiar with banking operation & procedure
* Good in Public Speaking also good in Communication & Negotiating Skills
* Full-Time positions available.
Application should be sent within 9 days from the date of posting. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained. Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn