To support our Internal Audit unit, we are currently inviting talents who seek new challenges to apply for :
Team Leader Audit Development
* Min. Bachelor degree, majoring Accounting
* More than 3 years experience in audit field in banking or audit consultant
* Good knowledge in banking operations
* Basic understanding in internal audit principal
* Good communication and managerial skill
* Fluent in English both spoken and written
How to Apply
IT DEVELOPMENT AUDIT (IT-DA)
Conduct a review of the project the task of developing the application system:
* Reviewing Business Requirement Document (BRD) or Functional Specification Document (FSD) application of the system that was developed to ensure that the system meets the design criteria of the needs and meet the required standard computer security applications.
* Make paper reviews results of BRD and FSD.
* Reviewing documents UAT Plan.
* Reviewing the process of testing the system application (User Acceptance Plan).
* Reviewing the process of system migration applications developed to the production system.
* Having knowledge or experience of min. 1 year in the audit, particularly IT Audit.
* Min. S1 Computerization Accounting, Engineering, Informatics, or Information System will take precedence.
* GPA min. 3.00
* Works on accounting and information technology that affect the computer systems, particularly systems used in banking.
* Take precedence subject of the Computer Operating System (Windows, Unix), Database Management (Oracle) Systems and control. applications or the other.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Works with the English language both oral and written.
* Take precedence for the has CISA certification.
* Min. Bachelor degree, from any discipline
* Max. 25 years old for bachelor degree; max. 27 years old for post graduate
* Min. GPA of 2.75
* Strong in interpersonal & communication skills
* Good analytical thinking
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
In 2009, ODP will be held throughout Indonesia. The soonest ODP selection will be conduct in Surabaya, for placement in East Java, Bali, and Nusa Tenggara.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph indicating TL-AD in the subject line not later than March 20, 2009 to: