* Reports directly to the Assistant Financial Controller.
* Oversees the Accounting department activities to ensure optimal efficiency and performance of department.
* Represents the Assistant Financial Controller in his/her absence.
* Directs & supervises Accounting department colleagues, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general cashier,
and income audit.
* Oversees income audit, accounts receivable and payable activities to ensure accurate recording of information in line with
all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Policies and Procedures.
* Coordinates and performs month end closing and prepares all required journal entries.
* Monitors departmental internal controls and creates and implements Standard Operating Procedures as necessary.
* Ensures Compliance with applicable Tax Laws; Supervises preparation and review of tax & governmental reports and ensures
any payment of monies required on a timely basis.
* Performs the reconciliation of: bank accounts, balance sheets and fixed asset accounting operations.
* Coordinates and reviews all journal adjustments and miscellaneous entries.
* Coordinates with Account Payable to ensure proper, timely payment of fees for licenses, permits, regulatory contracts and
* Conducts and oversees monthly audit of General Cashiers vault.
* Provides information and assistance to other colleagues with regard to accounting functions.
* Bachelors degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance.
* Minimum 1 year experience as an Accountant in Hospitality Accounting operations.
* Prolific in all Windows Based Software Applications.
* Strong Level of Proficiency in Excel.
* Ability to assemble, analyze and understand integrated spread sheets and complex technical information.
* Prioritization skills necessary to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
* Strong Team Player, enthusiastic to learn and accomplish the Finance Department & Mandarin Oriental Overall Goals.
* Able to work concentrated and effective under pressure.
* Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
* Proficient in written and spoken Indonesia and English.
Please send comprehensive resume with subject title of position applied for, recent photograph and salary expected to the following email:
Due to high volume of applicants received, incomplete documents will not be processed.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.