Will Assist in the preparation, analysis, and distribution of the financial statement package. Responsibilities include follow-up to inquiries made regarding issued financial statements, as well as special projects assigned by management.
* Maximum age 30 years
* Hold S1 degree in Accounting (Atmajaya, Trisakti, Untar & IBBI), holder tax brevet A,B would be preferred
* Excellent communication in both spoken and written English, interpersonal and influencing skills
* At least 2 years experience as Chief in General Accounting
* Familiar with computerized accounting system (AXAPTA or Navision accounting system preferable) and other computer skills including spreadsheet and word-processing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage overall financial functions of the company which includes timely and accurate reporting, budgeting, banking, accounting and taxation functions of the company.
* Implement and ensure policies and procedures are in line with local statutory requirement and Head Office requirements.
* Perform procurement functions and propose costs effective means.
* Provide support to project teams on financial and commercial related matters. Liaise with customers on collection and project matters when necessary.
* Perform cash management and foreign currency management with advice & direction from HQ.
* Deal with Tax authority, Tax agents, External auditors, Immigration department and other external parties, including administration matters.
* Constantly review and improve processes and internal controls locally.
* Maintain good understanding of the Indonesia economy, development and regulations and provide constant feedback to HQ.
Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Must possess analytical skills.
2. Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
3. Must be detail oriented.
4. High level of competency in computer applications (including Excel and Word)
5. Ability to use various company software packages
6. Independent, result oriented, customer focused & self-initiating- Detail, accurate and good analytical skill
If you feel that you are the one we’re looking for, please send your CV and Application Letter by using “Quick Apply” button below for member and non member jobseeker
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview