As the leading Food Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, Nestlé has for the past 138 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to us by our consumers worldwide.
If you share the same passion for excellence we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization, to join us as:
Legal Manager Post Date: 21 Jan 09
* Educational Background : Minimum S1 in Law and having good understanding about legal knowledge
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the same area
* Fluent in English both in oral and written
* Good in analytical thinking and decision making
* having an effective communication skill
* possesses the ability to coordinate, influence and lead people
* able to bring up changes, shows creativity and innovation skills
* Having the attitude of honesty, integrity, Initiative as well as self discipline
* Proactive Cooperation in the work environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure the protection of the Company’s Reputation and interest by rendering legal services especially in the area of Intellectual Property Rights, HR Outsourcing, consumer complaints, consumer promotions, company’s policies, litigations, commercial contracts, relationship with suppliers, HR and Tax related issues.
* Share legal knowledge with internal clients in order to create legal awareness inside the company in line with our aims to protect the Company’s reputation and interest.
* Assist on new business undertaking (M&A, new joint venture)
* Manage corporate matters.
* Anticipate new laws and regulations within the area of responsibility
* Assist other legal team members in absence of the Legal Director.
* To ensure client satisfaction.
Interested applicants, please send your CV and recent photograph, by indicating the position code in the subject of your email to :
Only the qualified candidate will be granted for an interview.