PT BMW Indonesia, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bayerische Motoren Werke (BMW) AG, was established in 2001
BMW Indonesia focuses on the wholesale and distribution of BMW cars, spare parts, and accessories. Its business activities include development and implementation of product plan, marketing strategy, brand positioning, price policy, communication strategy, and after sales programs.
Temporary staff for Marketing Admin and Event
* Female, maximum 27 years old.
* Minimum Diploma Degree (any major)
* Having minimum 3 (three) years working experience in Marketing Field
* Highly commitment, hard worker, able to work under pressure to get goal oriented.
* Customer oriented, Communicative & Mature
* Having experience in Event and Promotion includes the following: sponsorship, exhibition, golf specific events, motor show, customer gathering, product launch, etc.
* Detail oriented, able to perform and deliver tasks on time
* Pleasant personality & Fluent in English both oral and written
* Well-organized, independent and self-motivated
* Able to work as a part of team, working smart and multi tasking
lease send your application to:
and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.