The Project Manager plans, schedules, monitors, and directs Enterprise Data Warehouse projects to implement a solution meeting agreed customer requirements and expected DWH business results. The Project Manager may lead a single project or oversee multiple smaller sub-projects. The Project Manager manages project team to ensure projects meet established time, cost and technical objectives. The Project Manager supports projects beginning in the pre-contract sales process, and will manage them through closeout. The Project Manager may be supported by various technical leads and/or Project Coordinators.
* Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university majoring in Business Administration/Project Management/Computer Science or related fields. Masters Degree and/or Certification will be a plus.
* Professional Certification from leading Databases (Teradata, Oracles, DB2, Sybase)
* Have relevant working Project Management experience of 5 years in the same or related areas.
* Have deep knowledge and experience in Customer Analytics and Customer Behaviors
* Have good exposure to Banks and/or Telco business models and processes
* Have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills - ability to identify issues and opportunities and develop solutions, make recommendations and execute/manage their implementation within agreed timeframes.
* Ability to communicate articulately both written and orally in English and Indonesian. Other languages will be a plus.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Manage project resources
· Manage project plan and scope to the statement of work (SOW)
· Manage deliverables
· Manage risk
· Report on project status
· Manage project meetings
* Provide focal point for 360-degree communication
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following experience and key competencies:
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have a strong people management skills
* Must be able to work independently within cultures throughout the South Asia region.
* Experience at working effectively in highly challenging environments
* Experience working with clients at mid- to senior-management levels
* Experience managing technology projects including software development and systems integration
* Experience in big 5 consulting or vendor firms is a plus
· Ability to articulate a vision and break it into executable steps.
* Experience with TSM or Teradata application implementation methodologies.
* Provide leadership in the definition, selection and implementation of application development environment, methodologies, and tools that support Teradata strategy.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills - ability to identify issues and opportunities and develop solutions, make recommendations and execute/manage projects within agreed timeframes & budget.
Please send a comprehensive resume along with stated reason of why are you interested in the below position; what value, skill & competencies you bring to us including your contact telephone number, recent photograph with corresponding position on the upper left corner of the envelope not later than 4 (four) weeks from the date of this advertisement to:
PT. Vertex Teknologi Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Menara Jamsostek North Tower, 22nd Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 38
Jakarta 12710 - Indonesia
E-mail : email@example.com
Only qualified professionals are invited! If you do not meet the criteria below, please do not apply. However, you are welcomed to reference or inform friends/families/colleagues to send their resume/CV.