Is one of the world s leading independent storage partners for oils, chemicals, and gases, it owns and operates 62 terminals in 20 countries with a total storage capacity of more than 13 million cubic meters.
PT. Oiltanking Merak is constructing its first storage terminals fuels in Merak, Indonesia. We are looking for FINANCE MANAGER position:
The main responsibilities Include:
• Oversee accounting function of the company
• Financial reporting process
• Tax compliance matters
• Annual budget and tong term plans
• Cash flow forecast and cash management activities
1. A recognize degree in accountancy or its equivalent with 3 years of experience in a management position i.e 7 to 10 years working experience
2. Auditing experience is desirable
3. Good knowledge and understanding of standards, statues for reporting compliance, knowledge of IFRS is an advantage
4. Good knowledge of ERP system, knowledge of Oracle financials is an advantage
5. Ability to multi tasks, deal with challenging workload, team player and hands-on ability
6. Willing to work in Merak, Banten.
7. Willing to travel.
Please send your CV + recent photograph & KTP, to: Menara Prima Building, Fl. 16 it. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Blok 6.2, Jakarta 12950. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (write position on envelope / e-mail subject), website: www.oiltanking.com