PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk is an international Liquid Cargo Shipping Company, established in 1981, with operations primarily throughout Asia and the Middle East, as well as Europe. The Company is operating 85 tankers with total tonnage of more than 1.99 million DWT and is the largest provider of seaborne transportation of liquid cargoes in Indonesia, one of the largest in the intra-Asian chemical tanker segment, both by tonnage and by number of vessels, and has the third largest sub-20,000 DWT chemical tanker fleet globally.
In 1990, the Company became the first shipping company in Indonesia that listed its shares on Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange. The company is also listed in Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited starting the third quarter of 2006. The Company has extensive international networks in terms of operation, sales and marketing. In addition to operational offices in Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taiwan, Shanghai, and Beijing, the Company also operates marketing offices in Dubai to serve Middle East customers, and Glasgow, to serve European customers.
Holding to the motto of “Delivers with Safety, Competitiveness and Timeliness”, the Company has always been committed to quality service for all its customers. This commitment quality has let to the implementation of International Safety Management Code/ISM Code as well as achievement of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications. All these support the Company in developing its future business.
To support the company growth, we are looking for competent individuals to joint with our professional team
* Bachelor degree in economy from a reputable university with min. GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
* Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
* Male / female, age between 22 – 25 years old
* Goal oriented and resourcefulness
* Good technical knowledge and detail oriented
* Able to work in team, initiative, and creative
* Ensuring the payment transfer and it’s progress
* Executing Reconciliation Voucher and Bank Reconciliation weekly and monthly
* Handling document administration
Send your CV to :