TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
QA/HSE Corporate Manager
1. Minimum S1 in any discipline
2. Has 10 years experience with 5 years as corporate QA/HSE Manager
3. Extensive knowledge of QA/HSE management system, rules and regulation with regard to HSE, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
4. Familiar with QA/HSE requirements of Oil & Gas industries as well as onshore fabrication and Offshore platforms working procedures
5. Extensive experience in documenting system’s manual and procedures, safety Induction, auditing, incident investigation and monthly reporting of statistics and HSE analysis
6. Proactive and creative with good command of English and excellent communication and writing skills
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “QA/HSE Corporate Manager” on the subject email.
PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
1. Must possess minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized, fully accredited university in Indonesia.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas Engineering / Operation, Design and Commissioning Support.
3. Shall have good written and spoken English language communication skills.
4. Should possess hands on experience in handling Process Engineering softwares like PIPENET, FLARESIM etc.
5. Should be able to perform fire water hydraulic calculations and develop process safety drawings like hazardous area classification with precise knowledge
6. Should have analytical knowledge and report writing capabilities.
7. Should be familiar with international codes and standards applicable for Process Safety Engineering (NFPA, SOLAS, API, IP etc) in Oil and Gas industry
8. Should have enough supervisory skill to manage a team of drafters
9. Should be able to co-ordinate within the discipline and other disciplines.
10. Should be a fast learner and a team worker.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Process Safety Engineer” on the subject email.
Sr. Senior Structural Engineer
• Possess recognized degree in Civil or Structural Engineer.
• 10 to 15 years experience in Structural analysis and design in Oil and Gas industry offshore platforms
• Preferably experience in the use of SACS Software for the design of offshore structures
• Experience in both green and brown field will be advantage
• Should possess good communication skills in English language.
• Should hold Indonesia citizenships and ready to be placed in Jakarta or Balikpapan
• Should be able to work effectively in team, maintain good quality of work, and possess good analytical skills in problem solving.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Sr. Senior Structural Engineer”on the subject email.
• Should have an Engineering DRAFTING Certification/Diploma, STM/SMA degree or equivalent.
• Should have minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in piping design in an engineering organization of oil and gas industry for Offshore and Onshore projects, covering activities such as plot plans, key plans, general arrangements, piping layouts, equipment/pipe supports, isometrics, MTO, Isometrics, tie-in, etc.
• Should be computer literate, i.e. familiar with MS Office or equivalent. Experiences in 3D software (PDS or PDMS) would be an added advantage.
• Should possess good communication skills in English language.
• Should be ready to be based in Jakarta or Balikpapan.
• Should be able to work effectively in a team and maintain good quality of work.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Piping Designer” on the subject email.
Job Title: INSTRUMENT DESIGNER
Start Date: ASAP
Work Base: Jakarta
- Shall have minimum 5 years relevant working experience in instrumentation field of Oil and Gas Industry for Offshore and Onshore projects.
- Shall have an Engineering DRAFTING Certification/Diploma, STM/SMA degree or equivalent
- Familiar with international design codes and standards.
- Familiar of various instrumentation design activities like layouts, hook-ups and wiring schemes, etc.
- Knowledge of Smart Plan Instrumentations, PDS and PDMS will be added advantage.
- Shall possess good communication skills in English language. Previous experience as a Team Leader and Good Team Player would be added advantage.
- Computer literate and is required shall be proficient working on MS Office, AutoCAD, Micro station etc.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “Instrument Designer” on the subject email.
HVAC DESIGNER/SR. DESIGNER
Candidate should be a graduate in mechanical engineering or related engineering to HVAC services from recognized diploma/university. Should have secured a good score of GPA. Candidate should have at least 5 years of working experience in an engineering organization (M&E consultant of HVAC contactor). Candidate with design & drafting working experiences in Oil & Gas industry (HVAC discipline) will be an advantage.
• Should be familiar with international Codes such as SMACNA, DWD, etc.
• Should be able to prepare layout drawing, duct sizing, pipe sizing layout, schematic diagram and provide equipment sizing and arrangement.
• Able to understand specification requirements, understand and coordinate with other disciplines such as Electrical, Instruments, Structure and Fire on System requirements.
• Able to review vendor documents, data and shop drawings.
• Have understanding and experience with various HVAC system such as chilled water system and direct expansion system.
• Able to communicate clearly and correctly with the other discipline engineers, various vendors and client’s representatives. Good knowledge of English is an added advantage. Team spirit, team play and aptitude to learn are essential.
• Have site experience on HVAC installation on HVAC installation, testing and commissioning.
• Knowledge in computer applications, MS Office, excel, AutoCad and other CAD related software.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “HVAC Designer/Sr. Designer” on the subject email.