Compliance Manager for Securities Company
CIMB is one of Malaysiaâ€™s best-capitalized investment bank and an integrated financial service provider. Its expertise covers investment banking, including debt capital markets and derivatives, private banking, private equity, asset management, Islamic capital market services and research.
PT CIMB-GK Securities Indonesia is fully owned subsidiary of CIMB Investment Bank, having its Regional Office in Singapore. It is primarily an equity franchise focused on the provision of brokerage services and investment research. CIMB-GK also provides a range of other services, including investment banking, both for Equities and Debt Capital Market.
Highly motivated and achievement oriented individuals are invited to apply to be part of this fast growing organization as:
HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
This is a Jakarta-based position and is responsible to identify, assess, advise, monitor and report the companyâ€™s compliance to the regulatory requirements and the CIMB Group policies and procedures.
To be successful, you should:
* Have a good degree in Accountancy, business, finance or law
* Preferred with training in public accounting, internal audit or compliance
* Understand about applicable laws, rules and standard and their practical impact on the
securities industriesâ€™ operation.
* Have min 4 years experience working in securities industry.
* Very good command in English (oral and written)
* Have good report writing skill
If you are confident to take up this challenging opportunity, please send your latest comprehensive CV in English within one month after this advertisement to: