SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (REPORTING)
* Monthly management reporting, quarterly and half year reporting (including statutory accounts) and other reports related to government's requirement
* Cooperate with related parties (Project Managers, Business Line Managers, Shared Services and Corporate Group) ensuring that all deliverables are met in accordance with agreed timetables, including intercompany reconciliation and budget preparation
* Maintain trial balance and all sub-ledger accounts in conjunction with shared service manager and ensuring the necessary documentation to support the company's financial statements
* Monitor actual expenditure against budget for all overheads function
* Responsible to manage requirement from external and internal auditor
* Bachelor Degree (S1) or S2 overseas is preferable, major in Accounting from a recognised university.
* Minimum 3 years experience in the group consolidation accounting and reporting
* Strong skills and experience with Excel & Word (min. intermediate level) or comparable spreadsheet & accounts packages
* Relevant accounting software experience (eg. Sun System, AXAPTA, etc)
* Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in organisation
* Excellent English - both written and verbal
* Detail oriented and good analytical skills
* Brevet Tax A/B is an advantage
Please send detailed and comprehensive Resume / Curriculum Vitae with recent photograph, in English as soon as possible to: email@example.com with no more than 150 kb. Put the name of the position in the e-mail subject.