Pre-Sales / Project Start Up / Project Manager (PSPM - 4 positions)
* Need to focus on pre-sales support and non specific project startup requirements. Support the customer facing Program / Project team during Bids & Proposals and detailed planning and baseline stage for strategic projects. Support Program / Projects around the work implement integrated cost and schedule control including baseline development, variance analysis and reporting, overall PMP / Project Binder development etc. These responsibilities include, coaching, mentoring, training and providing staff augmentation as applicable. Perform these services as a coach, reporting to the Regional Management organization and work as peers to the respective Program Manager on the project.
* Male / Female
* Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Telecommunication Engineering
* Minimum 3 years experiences in project work for Telecommunication Systems.
* Able to work well independently, large or small teams.
* Good communication skills, Commitment and self – motivation, ready to work in challenging environment.
* Fluent in both English written and oral.
* Malaysia / Indonesia / Singapore / Thailand Nationals.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please send your application only if you meet our requirements. Kindly send detailed resume with recent photograph to:
(Kindly submit application in MS Word format)