Human Resources Manager
* This position will Ensure the smooth running of day-to day office duty; Perform general administrative and Human Resources Duties, such as: recruitment, placement, employee relation, staffing, performance management review and update of job descriptions, review and update the HR system and organize all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. Confer with company officials to plan and develop methods and procedures to increase productivity, lower costs, and obtain greater efficiency.
* Male/Female; 30-36 years
* (S1) in Business Administration, Economics, or business related subject
* A minimum 5 years as HRD Manager;
* Experienced in Multinational Company would be advantage
* A high level of capability in both written and spoken English is essential,
* Have good interpersonal skills, computer literate and capable of financial
* budgetary and analysis management, as well as other standard business skill required
* Job Type Permanent
We provide an attractive career path, remuneration package,
commensurate with your qualification and experience.
If your experiences match with our requirement,
please send us your detailed CV in MS WORD, expected salary to :