Astra is today one of Indonesia’s largest company and a market leader in automotive, financial services, heavy equipment and agribusiness. It also has a significant presence in the information technology and infrastructure industries. In the ever changing global business environment we understand that people is our most important capital and we realize that university students are our future potential leader.
1. EHS & SR ASSOCIATE (ESR)
Realizing the importance to survive in the business competition and to meet the worldwide demands, we need enthusiastic engineers to monitor and developed ASTRA Group’s performance in the field of Environment, Health, Safety and Corporate Social Responsibility.
* S1 degree from Environmental, Electrical, Civil Engineering or Public Health with min GPA 3,00.
* Highly interest working in Environment, Health, Safety & Social Responsibility (EHS & SR) field.
2. MT - SERVICE (MT - SERV)
Realizing the importance of after sales services, we need enthusiastic engineers with high marketing sense to improve and develop our workshop performance. You will be responsible for supporting and developing our workshop business system.
* S1 degree from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering major with min GPA 3.00 and ready for a placement throughout Indonesia.
3. BUILDING CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENANCE OFFICER (BCM)
Realizing the importance to survive in the business competition and to meet the worldwide demands in construction, we need dynamic and outstanding individuals to lead the team in achieving optimum performance in construction field. The challenges are to control & maintain all branches, renovation project, new outlet project and fascia project.
* S1 degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture, with min GPA 3.00.
* Having at least 3 years of working experience in building construction and maintenance.
4. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST (BDA)
Realizing the importance to survive in the business competition, we need creative, dynamic & enthusiastic candidate who will be responsible in doing depth & comprehensive business development analysis. The challenge is to assist management in finding new business opportunity and involved in project implementation.
* S1 degree in Industrial Engineering with min GPA 3.00.
* Having good understanding of strategy management and experience in Business Development area will be an advantage.
Send application letter with recent photographs (3×4), full resumes, copy of educational certificate and transcript to :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or
Direct Mail :
PT Astra International Tbk
(Astra Recruitment Center– ARC)
Jl. Gaya Motor Raya No. 8
Sunter II Jakarta Utara
Only short listed candidates will be notified