PT CHOICE PLUS ENERGY
* Development and application of financial and accounting systems, integration and knowledge of processes, policies, and procedures.
* Applies GAAP/statutory principles to accounting transactions.
* Prepares and posts journal vouchers.
* Prepares monthly financial reports.
* Develops knowledge of internal controls.
* Prepares tax compliance services.
* Prepares year-end accounting work
* Prepares account reconciliations and identifies and resolves issues.
* Develops understanding of business and industry environment.
* Ensure work product for assigned responsibilities is documented and kept current.
* Provides support services to accounting management as necessary.
* Prepares, analyzes and distributes financial results including explanation of variances
* Develop and prepares consolidated reports and tax documentation
* Develops and prepares ad hoc reports as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably with CPA qualification or other acceptable qualification.
* Oil and gas accounting experience preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting.
* Knowledge and experience in accounting software set up and implementation will be an advantage. Develops effective written and verbal communication.
* Perform as a team player and works well with others.
* Meets deadlines and works well under pressure to produce accurate results.
* Provides training to other in the organization on utilization of certain accounting systems and processes.
* Strong English language skills, Mandarin an advantage.
* Hands on: attention to detail.
* Energetic, personable disposition.
* Desire to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Interested and qualified candidates may use the Quick Apply button or send application with the position name on the e-mail subject: