Air Liquide, founded in 1902 in France, is the world leader in Industrial and medical gasses and related services. Our group employs over 40,000 employees in 72 countries. We provide technology and service-based solutions to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers from all industrial sectors.
For more information please visit us at www.airliquide.co.id or www.airliquide.com
In Indonesia, we employ around 200 people and operates plants in Cibitung and Cilegon. We are now have immediate opportunities for the right candidates to contribute to the diversity of our business and a career with Multi National Company.
(Cilegon - KIEC industrial area)
* Provide technical analysis and ensure follow-up on predictive data and identifies engineered resolutions to recurring mechanical issues at multiple plants in the company
* Provide technical support to the field regarding the trouble shooting, inspection, and repair of Company's assets
* Direct quality assurance of maintenance workmanship and procedures
* Work in concert with the other Engineer Expert to analyze major breakdowns and collect data to report on cause of failure and actions to reduce or eliminate the chance of reoccurrence
* Oversee the planning, scheduling, and material procurement for maintenance jobs and turnarounds
* Participate in Element Important for Safety (EIS study) for major equipment, Vulnerability Studies, and Root Cause Analyses
* You should a bachelor, graduate from Mechanical Engineering and have some years’ experiences in plant maintenance especially maintaining rotating equipments.
* Abilities to make decision and take control of situation will be very important as well as posses’ strong leadership qualities and be a good model for your subordinates.
Interested person should apply with full resume in English and a recent photo to:
HRD Air Liquide Indonesia
(Attachment must less than 200 kb)
No later than 2 weeks after this advertisement