Vacancy at BANK DANAMON INDONESIA
Bank Danamon was established in 1956 under the name of PT Bank Kopra Indonesia. In 1976, the Bank’s name was changed into its current name PT Bank Danamon Indonesia. Bank Danamon announced a consolidated net profit after tax of Rp 2,003 billion for the year ended December 31, 2005. The Bank’s loans grew 22%, of which 54% was channeled to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise sectors.
CURRICULUM DESIGN SPECIALIST
* Male/Female, with minimal S1 education background.
* Minimal 5 years experience in training design in the industry, educational institution or consultant.
* Able to work independently and have a strong drive to excel.
Tasks & Responsibilities :
* Perform training need analysis
* Design training & development curriculum for technical/functional and managerial competencies in mass market business field.
* Review and enhance existing training curriculum.
Please send your latest Curriculum Vitae & photograph (3×4) to :
HR Mass Market
Graha Surya Internusa Lt. 18
Jln. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. X0
Or by Email :
expired: 07 October 2007
From Bank Danamon