Official of planning of economy Like Indonesia of the company larger than operation of the ring of the gas, of this time trying ability and quality between persons highly motivated the individual that is waits for in order to estimate the new challenge the position
Position : Economics Planning Officer (Code: EPO)
Required Qualification and skill:
- Develop a systematic database on Regulatory Related Issues e.g. Law, Regulation, to ensure company compliance.
- To establish and to reinforce the relationships with you leave of comprised interest the government regolators, players of industry of the gas
- To develop a good relations of job with the regolators
- To carry out the base of data of intelligence of transactions on the zones which the suppliers of the gas, the buyers of the gas, conjunctural pointers of key
- To carry out the analysis of plan, the analysis of economy and the study of feasibility
- To coordinate with the directions within the company in order to facilitate and to support the expansion of transactions and investment
- Master's Degree of Business Administration or related management fields from reputable university.
- Excellent Order of spoken and written English
- Min. 3 years working experience in business analyst, business development, or marketing
- Sound analytical thinking and ability to develop alternate solutions
- Strong abilities of presentation with the ability to interact with all the levels of the administration
- Proven behavior in Achievement Orientation, Customer Service Orientation, Concern for Order and Quality, Concern for HSE and Integrity.
- Drive for results by developing initiative to realize impact and influence
- Strong interpersonal and posses outgoing personality with consistent effort to relationship building.
- Preferibilmente from the industries of the gas and the oil
Interested from the candidate of the invitor in order to only introduce of the letter of application & cv (to declare your GPA, previewed wage and explored photo).
Before 28 February 2007
Please sent to:
write only position code in the email subject)